This Friday RC racing will hit the track once more with our regular classes of 2wd stock buggy, 4wd stock buggy and outlaw / novice. However before racing begins we will be holding our Annual General Meeting (AGM). We need as many financial members in possible in attendance. We will elect office bearers for the coming year as well as talk to the members about a range of issues, and of course members can raise issues themselves.
The schedule for the evening will look like this:
- 6:00 pm – Gates Open
- 7:00pm – AGM Starts
- 7:30pm Approximate AGM Finish, and racing begins!!!
I’m also testing an entry form in this page, so please fill it out so we can be more organised for the start of racing on Friday. So fill it out, and lets see if this works any better than the form we tried last race meet.
So get your batteries charged and lets get racing!!
Entries as at Friday the 18th/22/2022 at 3:00pm
- Richard Green: Outlaw
- Derek Beresford: 2wd Stock, Outlaw, Novice
- Dennis Berwick: 2wd Stock
- Kohen Mould: 2wd Stock, 4wd Stock
- Ian Scott: 2wd Stock
- Derek : 2wd Stock, Outlaw, Novice (Derek Beresford??)
- Ian Scott: Novice (different entry to the above one??)
- Brenton Beechey: 2wd stock
- Lucas Chandler: 2wd Stock
- Jade Chandler: 2wd Stock