With the resumption of racing drawing ever nearer, the committee of Launceston R/C would like inform members what racing will look like under the current government restrictions.
- Anybody exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to attend racing at Launceston R/C.
- Should you have attended racing and subsequently are diagnosed with Covid-19 you must inform a member of the Launceston R/C Committee.
- Numbers are restricted to 1 person per 2 square meters, meaning our shed can hold the maximum of 250 persons (the shed is 1200 square meters).
- Whilst attending a race meet, you must try and keep 1.5 meters from other members.
- Attendees not racing will need to add their details to a logbook so that contact tracing can occur should there be an outbreak.
- Hand sanitiser will be available (or you can bring your own). We ask that hands are sanitised on arrival at the venue, as well as before racing or marshaling.
- The drivers stand will be cleaned down between races, and numbers on the stand will be limited to 5 per race because of social distancing.
- Pit tables will be spread further apart to allow for social distancing
Attached is our Covid-19 plan for those who are interested. If anybody has any questions, or can spot improvements that could be made in our plan, please contact a member of the committee.