Club racing at Launceston in 2016 will take place on the second and fourth Friday night each month. Where there are five Friday nights in a month the track will be open on the fifth Friday will be open for practice (half race-fee applies). From the 2nd of April until the end of May we have to vacate the building for Agfest, a full two months instead of the 1.5 months in the past. As such there will be working bees to pull down and set up the track around those dates.
The dates of the Launceston Cup the 5th to 7th of August with practice on Friday the 5th and racing on the 6th and 7th.
On race nights the doors at Quercus Park will be open by 6pm, with racing underway by 7pm.
- Jan: 15 & 29 (washed out, rescheduled)
- Feb: 5 & 19
- Mar: 4 & 18
- Apr: 1 (No Racing Because of Agfest for the remainder of Apr)
- Apr 2 Track Working Bee
- May: (No Racing Because of Agfest )
- Jun 4 track working bee.
- Jun: 10 & 24
- Jul: 8 & 22 (30th maybe family/practice day)
- Aug: 5-7 LRC Cup, 19 regular racing.
- Sept:9 & 23 (30th maybe practice night?)
- Oct: 14 & 28
- Nov: 11 & 25
- Dec: 2 with Christmas BBQ on the 17th???
Race fees for 2016 are unchanged.
- Members $10 one class, $15 two
- Non-Members $15 one class, $20 two
- Personal transponders for hire (first-come, first-served) $5 per night
- Personal transponders for sale approx $100
- A loan Truck may be available on any given night, please inquire at Race Control if you are interested in giving this sport a go.