Ok, so first the poster once again 😉
30th Anniversary year of the expo. I need more people to help with the display, even if you can come from 2 hours from 12-2 in the arvo, or 9-11 in the morning, let me know please. We will be displaying with the Tas Radio Rock Crawlers so that will help bring the numbers up to make the display look full. We will have power, but bring tables to display on if you have some.We will set up a small circuit to display on, but it will most likely be tarmac, maybe with some jumps.
So far attendees are:
- Richard Green: 10-12 ish I think
- Callum Green: 10-12 ish I think
- Ben Deavin: (wakeup Call, time??) Sct, 4wd mod (will be parked unless I get solder and bashing tyres before then), 8ight-t and my rwd drifter + trailer
- James Atkinson: (Static cars only)
- Ian Scott: Maybe, Time?
- Josh Burrows: Time? sct, drifter and an old kyosho st
- Todd Maxfield: Time?
- Brady Anthes: 2wd buggy and sct
- Joel Toon: ?
- Joe Denholm: drift car and a crawler at 10.00 ish
I need more people confirmed, and numbers of cars, crawlers, drifters or off road. So come on out and let’s make this a cracker display! Otherwise if we have too few people wil will have to pull the pin on what is a gread PR day for us.