Club racing at Launceston in 2015 will take place on the second and fourth Friday night each month. Where there are five Friday nights in a month the track will be open on the fifth Friday will be open for practice (half race-fee applies). From the 15th of April until the 15th of May we have to vacate the building for Agfest. As such there will be working bees to pull down and set up the track around those dates.
The dates of the Launceston Cup the 8th and 9th of August with practice on Friday the 7th.
On race nights the doors at Quercus Park will be open by 6pm, with racing underway by 7pm.
- January 23 (Family BBQ on the 31st)
- February 13 Racing
- February 14 pull down and move out as we have to be out by 17 Feb for External Booking.
- Feb 21 to 8 March External Booking for Quercus Park, no racing. Track Build date to be confirmed.
- March 14 (a Saturday, more details soon) & 27
- April 10, 24 Racing. Saturday 25th is track tear down working bee.
- May 7, 8, 9 Agfest, No Racing.
- May 29 , Saturday Track Build post Agfest
- June 12 & 26
- July 10 & 24
- Aug 7-9 Launceston R/C Cup
- Aug 28
- Sept 11 & 25
- Oct 9 & 23
- Nov 13 & 27
- Dec 11
Race fees for 2015 are unchanged.
- Members $10 one class, $15 two
- Non-Members $15 one class, $20 two
- Personal transponders for hire (first-come, first-served) $5 per night
- Personal transponders for sale approx $100
Pingback: 2015 Racing Dates | Launceston R/C Racers
Im working on the 1st round 23rd Jan then I should be right for the Family day for testing & the 13th Feb round!! Cheers Acko
do you have any information for this weekend being saturday 14/3