Club racing at Launceston in 2014 will take place on the second and fourth Friday night each month. Where there are five Friday nights in a month the track will be open on the fifth Friday will be open for practice (half race-fee applies). From the 15th of April until the 15th of May we have to vacate the building for Agfest. As such there will be working bees to pull down and set up the track around those dates.
The dates of the Launceston Cup are yet to be set, but in 2013 they were the 13th, 14th and 15th of September as a guide.
On race nights the doors at Quercus Park will be open by 6pm, with racing underway by 7pm.
- January 10 & 24
- February 15 & 28
- March 14 & 28
- April 11 Racing. Saturday 12th is track tear down working bee.
- May 1, 2 & 3 Agfest, No Racing.
- May 17 , Saturday Track Build post Agfest
- May 23 Racing
- June 13 & 27
- July 11 & 25
- Aug 8 & 22 (Practice on the 29th)
- Sept 12 & 26
- Oct 3-5 Chilli FM Launceston R/C Cup
- Oct 17 & 31 (Changed due to cup above)
- Nov 14 & 28
- Dec 12
Race fees for 2014 are unchanged.
- Members $10 one class, $15 two
- Non-Members $15 one class, $20 two
- Personal transponders for hire (first-come, first-served) $5 per night
- Personal transponders for sale approx $100