UPDATED 19th July 2013 to reflect the change to Friday Night Racing:
Club racing at Launceston in 2013 will take place on the second and fourth Friday night each month. Where there are five Friday nights in a month the track will be open on the fifth Friday will be open for practice (half race-fee applies).
The dates of the Launceston Cup are the 13th, 14th and 15th of September 2013.
Club committee meetings are the first Monday night, of each second month. Club Annual General Meeting will be on August the 30th.
On race nights the doors at Quercus Park will be open by 6pm, with racing underway by 7pm.
2013 race dates for the remainder of the year are:
- March 21 (First Race at the New Venue)
- Apr 11
- No Racing because of Agfest for a month from 15th of April until the 18th of May
- May 24
- June 14 & 28
- July 12 & 26
- Aug 9 & 23
- Sept 13 (Practice for Riger Models Launceston Cup) & 27
- Oct 11 & 25
- Nov 8 & 22 (Practice on the 29th)
- Dec 6, Christmas BBQ 14th
Race fees for 2013 are unchanged.
- Members $10 one class, $15 two
- Non-Members $15 one class, $20 two
- Personal transponders for hire (first-come, first-served) $5 per night
- Personal transponders for sale approx $100
Next meeting is listed as 24th May, this is a Friday? Is this correct.
That is right, we are trialing Friday Nights to see if it suits more people as a lot of people have asked if we could do fridays instead of thursdays.