Yes, the details for the Third Annual Tiger Models Launceston Cup are now online. Check out the details on the 2013 Launceston Cup Page.
We are pleased to announce that Tiger Models are once again on board as Naming Sponsors. We also have Proline Racing and Xray on board form Hobby Express International, Action RC and RC Race Supplies. A big thank you to all of our Sponsors for partnering with us to help make the Launceston Cup Possible.
Major Changes this year include:
- A new all off road track layout for the event
- a 2 day format with classes separated on to different days
- A new venue in the form of the Uniquely Tasmanian Pavilion at Quercus Rural Youth park
- Launceston RC will be running a canteen for the event
- We are trying to secure an organisation to run a food stall for the event
- We are hoping to have a heap of prizes for the raffle on the day
- We are in discussion with a number of clubs about holding Displays by groups in other areas of RC such as Drift Cars, Rock Crawlers, Aircraft and Boat Clubs outside of the Pavilion. As details are confirmed their information will also be added to the event page.
WHOOOT WHOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Hope I’m home………. Sounds great.
Hope I’m home for that one. Someone has to fill the last place positions. Haha.