This post is a bit of a news update, and save the date all rolled in to one.
Sunday, March the 17th, all things coming together, will be the date that we will be moving the track from Rutherglen Holiday Village, to Quercus park to allow racing to restart.
If the plan comes off, we will be able to race 2 meets, the 28th of March, and the 11th of April before we have to be out for Agfest.
We have secured a reasonable sized truck for the move, but we are awaiting confirmation from the Rutherglen liquidator that we can access the site this Sunday. What we will need on the day is manpower, and our time at Rutherglen will be limited so we will need everybody to listen to and follow instructions closely.
So keep the day open in your calendar, and watch this space!