As you should be aware, the Launceston RC AGM will be held at the track at 6:30 pm on the 16th of August (next Thursday). If you want to have a say in the way the club is run, and we do value everybody’s opinion, then come along for the meeting, with an open practice afterwards.
Below is the agenda as it currently stands, mostly taken from last years minutes.
- Minutes of 2011 AGM
- Presidents Report 2011/2012
- Financial Report 2011/2012
- Election of Officers for 2012/2013
The current committee is:
- President: Patrick Hume
- Secretary: Richard Green
- Treasurer: Andrew Green
- Track Director: Chris Brickwood
- Race Director: Scott Guyatt
- Committee Member: Ian Scott
- Committee Member: Andrew Mackenzie
- Committee Member: Jason Turner
- Committee Member: Rodney Houghton
- Committee Member: Tom West
- Audit Arrangements (seeking exemption from Auditing)
- Change of Public Officer from Scott Guyatt to Richard Green
- Club Development
- 8th Scale Young Drivers
- 8th Scale Class continuation?
- Short Course Truck to com in line with mainland Clubs?
- Mowbray Track?
So come along, have your say and help us set a direction. Also, we need nominations for positions, these should be done on the day on the correct forms or emailed to Richard Green at email@example.com