More Transponders Available

MyLaps RC4 Transponder. Image via mylaps.com

We have half-a-dozen transponders on the way. If you don’t have one, now is your chance.  Transponders = accurate lap counting, and better for the club’s organisation.

Once you’re getting ready to move from Novice into the open classes, a transponder is a requirement of the club.  We have rental units at $5 per night, or buy your own and fit it permanently into your car.

The new transponders we’re selling at cost which (including freight) is $102 each.  First in, best dressed (we’ll get more when these are all sold out).

Cheers!

Advertisements

About scottg

Scott Guyatt is husband, father, brother, son, friend, disciple, runner, cyclist and story-teller
This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to More Transponders Available

1. Stricko says:

I’ll grab one if possible thanks Scott, mine is getting pretty old now and no doubt it will die during an important race…

Cheers

• James says:

Its the same here too Chris 🙂 my MRT transponder looks a bit worn out too but its still going!!

I would like to grab another one too thanks James

2. rallyart123 says:

i will grab one as well thank scott from andrew eberhardt i need one for scottdale show thanks

3. I’ll also take one, I am sick of switching them around…

4. chris murray says:

yay just ordered my new team associated b4.1 rtr so hopefully it will be here for thursday night 🙂 cant wait 🙂 i need to get myself a transponder also but in a few weeks time i reckon 🙂
    chris

5. Andrew Mackenzie says:

If there’s a spare, could I please get one. One of mine is failing intermittently.

6. rallyart123 says:

its andrew eberhardt could you please let me now when more transopers are averable please i will get ather one thanks

Comments are closed.