More Transponders Available

MyLaps RC4 Transponder. Image via

We have half-a-dozen transponders on the way. If you don’t have one, now is your chance.  Transponders = accurate lap counting, and better for the club’s organisation.

Once you’re getting ready to move from Novice into the open classes, a transponder is a requirement of the club.  We have rental units at $5 per night, or buy your own and fit it permanently into your car.

The new transponders we’re selling at cost which (including freight) is $102 each.  First in, best dressed (we’ll get more when these are all sold out).

About scottg

Scott Guyatt is husband, father, brother, son, friend, disciple, runner, cyclist and story-teller
This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to More Transponders Available

1. Stricko says:

I’ll grab one if possible thanks Scott, mine is getting pretty old now and no doubt it will die during an important race…

• James says:

Its the same here too Chris 🙂 my MRT transponder looks a bit worn out too but its still going!!

I would like to grab another one too thanks James

2. rallyart123 says:

i will grab one as well thank scott from andrew eberhardt i need one for scottdale show thanks

3. I’ll also take one, I am sick of switching them around…

4. chris murray says:

yay just ordered my new team associated b4.1 rtr so hopefully it will be here for thursday night 🙂 cant wait 🙂 i need to get myself a transponder also but in a few weeks time i reckon 🙂

5. Andrew Mackenzie says:

If there’s a spare, could I please get one. One of mine is failing intermittently.

6. rallyart123 says:

its andrew eberhardt could you please let me now when more transopers are averable please i will get ather one thanks

Comments are closed.