Round 4 of indoor electric R/C racing at Launceston R/C Raceway kicks off this Thursday 25th March. As usual, doors open from 6, racing starts at 7. If you’re planning on coming, but won’ t make it by 7, drop me an e-mail or sms with your class, car and frequency (email or 0407783243).
This week there are lots of questions to be answered…..
- will Josh handle the power of his new 9 turn motor in the Kyosho Lazer? and will he be able to give Paddy’s B44 a run for it’s money?
- will the rest of the track hose-down be completed….and will we at last be able to put power down at the start of the back straight?
- how many big banger 8th scale buggies and truggies will show up to lay down the horsepower?
- will the growth of mini and tourer racing continue?
- who will be this week’s new faces making a very welcome first appearance at the race track?
- will anybody defeat Rocket?
To be part of the story, the questions, the answers, come join us at Rutherglen this Thursday night where once more, Launceston R/C goes off.