Round 4 of indoor electric R/C racing at Launceston R/C Raceway kicks off this Thursday 25th March. As usual, doors open from 6, racing starts at 7. If you’re planning on coming, but won’ t make it by 7, drop me an e-mail or sms with your class, car and frequency (email or 0407783243).
This week there are lots of questions to be answered…..
- will Josh handle the power of his new 9 turn motor in the Kyosho Lazer? and will he be able to give Paddy’s B44 a run for it’s money?
- will the rest of the track hose-down be completed….and will we at last be able to put power down at the start of the back straight?
- how many big banger 8th scale buggies and truggies will show up to lay down the horsepower?
- will the growth of mini and tourer racing continue?
- who will be this week’s new faces making a very welcome first appearance at the race track?
- will anybody defeat Rocket?
To be part of the story, the questions, the answers, come join us at Rutherglen this Thursday night where once more, Launceston R/C goes off.
Just 2 more sleeps!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Just remember Rocket, Rubbing is racing!!! We’re all going to be gunning for Ya’!!!
Not long to go
We need to start ganging up on rocket
good week this week racing thursday and racing sunday bring it on
don’t be too mean to poor little rocket….we don’t want to scare him away. i am importing a secret weapon to see if it helps me take the challenge up to him in SC…..might be here by this week, or maybe next 😉
Matt Hodgetts will return with his wild Team Associated RC8-e, packing Tekin horsepower. Who else will line up in the “Big Bangers” 8th scale EP class to take on Matt’s beast?
Pingback: get dirty! « Launceston R/C Racers
I would love to be part of the ‘Big Bangers’ this week but some people have to work.
Next fortnight I will be back without fail and looking for a win!!!!
Have fun guys and gals.
Im starting work early tonight so i will be going to Paddy Place to catch up from tonight L8r James